PDT’S HY-GENIE ISN’T DONE GRANTING WISHES YET!
Saturday, April 10, during the AzDA-WRDE conference, we granted one lucky hygienist a wish with a ‘Dream Hygiene Kit’ assembled in a FlipTop™ cassette with room for up to 7 PDT instruments. Now we are looking for all of you to help build the ‘dream’ kit! We know you all have your favorite PDT instruments, and you want to share them with the world!
PDT is running an Instagram contest and looking for your votes. On Monday April 12th, 2021 and each following Monday, for the next 7 weeks (until May 27th, 2021), PDT will present, via Instagram, two of our amazing hand instruments and ask you to vote for your favorite. Your votes decide what will be in the dream kit! The following Thursday, based on the number of votes, we will announce the winning instrument for the ‘dream’ kit in the comments of that post.
On May 27th, PDT has another wish to grant! We will select another lucky winner from all of the Instagram votes to win an identical ‘dream’ kit worth over $411! So, don’t be shy! Vote often to increase your chances of winning your own ‘dream’ kit.
Do you want an extra vote? Post a #selfie with your favorite PDT instrument and tag @pdtdental and @thedentalwinegienist each week!
Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment with their instrument vote (A) or (B) on each week’s post on instagram.com/pdtdental/ and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry (4/12/21). The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of PDT, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PDT, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 04/12/2021 at 12:00 p.m. MST and ending 05/27/2021 at 12:00 p.m. MST. All online entries must be received by 05/27/2021 at 11:59 a.m. MST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a comment in the form of a vote to each week’s post asking which instrument presented in the post should be included in the “Dream Hygiene Kit” that the Winner will receive at the end of the 7 week contest on instagram.com/pdtdental/. Contestants do not need to submit a vote each consecutive week to be entered, however they are welcome to submit a vote every week. Only 1 vote per user, per post will be counted as a valid submission. Contestants may also get an extra vote by sharing a photo of their PDT instruments and tagging @pdtdental on Instagram. They may also receive a free entry by clicking the landing page link on @pdtdental’s Instagram account page and filling out and submitting the form located therein. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PDT, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PDT, Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one “Dream Hygiene Kit” to be decided by Instagram follower votes over the duration of 7 weeks. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by PDT, Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at PDT, Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for PDT, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on a random drawing by PDT, Inc. Winner will be notified by Instagram comment tag and direct inbox message following selection of Winner. PDT, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PDT, INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that PDT, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of PDT, Inc., and PDT, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: PDT, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PDT, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, PDT, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PDT, Inc.. PDT, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PDT, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PDT, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PDT, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Montana, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Montana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is PDT, Inc. 8275 Hwy 10 West, PO BOX 17980 Missoula, MT 59808, United States.
14. The Campaign hosted by PDT, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.