Maintenance of Full Arch Implant Prosthesis Webinar with Dr. Alfonso Piñeyro
Full arch implant restorations have become an accepted and popular treatment modality. The proof of this popularity can be seen in the numerous publications and lectures covering this subject. The topics commonly discussed in presentations include; digital planning, impressions, conversions, interim prosthesis, surgical guides and many others. There is, however, very little information on the consequences of improper execution. A team approach is required for success and each team member must master their role. This lecture will help hygienists, restorative dentists, oral surgeons and periodontists understand proper implementation that will lead to long-term success.
1. Abutment selection and the outcomes of your decisions.
2. Long-term maintenance protocols.
3. Small restorative tweaks that make a big improvement.
Pineyro Arch™ Kit Instructional Video
Dr. Alfonso Pineyro explains his new implant maintenance kit to Amber Auger at Chicago Midwinter 2019.
Pinyero Arch™ Kit
R930 Pineyro Arch Kit *Patent Pending$470.49 MSRP
The Pineyro Arch™ Kit contains 4 instruments to properly address all the difficulties in hygiene access for full fixed implant restorations.
- Pineyro Arch™ Ti 1: Anterior Arch- to debride the anterior placed implants for a Full Fixed Hybrid, especially lingual area of lower anterior teeth, where calculus builds up frequently
- Pineyro Arch™ Ti 2: Posterior Arch- to debride the posterior placed implants for a Full Fixed Hybrid, the special shape of the shank allows for proper access
- Pineyro Arch™ Ti 3: Mesial/Distal Arch- to debride the posterior hard to reach mesial/distal areas on the implants for Full Fixed Hybrid
- Pineyro Arch™ Ti 4: Specialty Arch- for all implants prior to taking impressions. Also used to clean off abutments for single to hybrid cases prior to cementation
These instruments can also be used for most other implant restorations including locator abutments, healing abutment and exposed threads.
Meet Dr. Alfonso Pineyro, DDS
Dr. Piñeyro received his dental degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara. He then completed a two year advanced education in general dentistry before completing his specialist training in prosthodontics at the University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center.Dr. Piñeyro is currently an affiliate instructor at the Department of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Washington. He is the past president of the esteemed Washington State Society of Prosthodontists and is also a member of the American College of Prosthodontists and the American Prosthodontics Society.
Dr. Piñeyro has authored several publications in peer reviewed dental journals, chapters in textbooks and is currently involved in research focusing on dental implants. Dr. Piñeyro practices full time in a practice limited to fixed, removable and implant prosthodontics.
He has lectured both nationally and internationally and has presented over 250 lectures for multiple dental study clubs and dental associations. He has been invited to speak to large national dental symposiums which include: Seattle Study Club Symposium, American Academy of Periodontology, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, Academy of Osseointegration, American College of Prosthodontists, Academy of LDS Dentists and The 12th International Symposium on Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry.