PDT is honored to work with educational institutions to provide your students and faculty with superior-quality instruments to use while learning. Our dental instruments are created by observing and working with dental professionals, focusing on innovative purpose-driven design and clinician health through ergonomics. Providing students with PDT instruments from the start sets them up for a lifetime of better health and success.
Ideally weighted at only 13 grams with a 10 millimeter diameter handle and unique knurling designed to provide a comfortable grip, our instruments are the most ergonomic available on the market today. By focusing on ergonomics, PDT not only produces instruments with increased tactile sensitivity, they reduce the development of musculoskeletal disorders like carpel tunnel syndrome over the course of a clinician’s career.
Why Provide PDT Instruments?
To help your school provide these instruments for your students, we offer educational institutions several benefits.
Efficiency & Time
- Free Color Coding and kit assembly for both instruments and cassettes, applied by PDT prior to sending.
- Durable, easy-to-use PDT Cassettes to extend the lifetime of student instruments and help with risk-mitigation and infection control.
- PDT offers steeply discounted and competitive pricing on all instruments, sharpening systems, and cassettes for schools.
- Resharpening provided by PDT on all instruments, free of charge.*
- Take advantage of comprehensive sharpening courses from PDT, available upon request.
- Collaborating with acclaimed dental professionals, PDT can assist in creating and providing slides and resources for educational purposes.
- PDT’s Board Kit Special helps graduating seniors prepare for board examinations by providing the opportunity to purchase their own instruments at a student-friendly price.
- We are pleased to offer an annual student award for an Outstanding Graduating Senior, chosen by your faculty. This student will receive a plaque of acknowledgement, along with a full PDT instrument kit.*
*Available free of charge for schools if a complete PDT instrument kit is ordered for each student.
Please use the form below to learn more about how PDT can help your school’s dental hygiene program!
This offer extends only to U.S. educational institutions. Our student board kit offer extends only to graduating seniors from 6 months prior to, or 1 month after your graduation date who are studying inside the U.S.. Board Kit pricing cannot be used with other specials or offers. Students purchasing in Washington must add $1 additional for each instrument. Not a graduating senior? You may still qualify for special student pricing — contact our customer care team for more information!
Contact PDT Today!
Learn how you can provide your students with PDT dental instruments and products.
Download Resources From PDT
PDT’s Board Kit Special fliers outlining our special instrument pricing for graduating senior dental hygiene students to prepare for their board exams.
“A Better Way to Scale?” by John Stanfield, MSc RDH is a study that looks at the risk factors associated with the development of work-related muscoluskeletal disorders in dental professionals, including those caused by poor dental instrument design.
PDT Amazing Graceys. Find out how PDT’s Gracey design is different, and why better blade design makes a difference for both patients and practitioners.